• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 11ft
• Builder: Wider Yachts
• Cabins: 1
• Depth: 2ft
• Guests: 8
• Length: 42ft
• Speed: 50kn
• Year: 2013
• Jet Ski
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
Need to know
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• All charters must adhere to the maximum passenger allowance which differs on each yacht set by local authorities
• Fuel is not included. Full day charter is 8 hours.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
Stand out from the crowd onboard the Wider 42; one of only two in Europe. The trademark expanding cockpit opens out to feature a flat surface area of over 18 m2, providing superior stability, comfort and space for guests to move around and dance. With a top speed of 50 knots, a Yamaha FZR Waverunner jet ski and a standup paddle board, this is the ideal day charter yacht to explore the French Riviera. In addition to this we also offer complimentary towels, water and French rosé.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all